This lemon garlic tonic provides a variety of health benefits. Interestingly so, many people are also quite used to this combination, using it as marinades or as a simple salad dressing.
Lemon and garlic are two incredibly potent plant substances. Together, they help to achieve the following:
– Strengthen the immune system
– Eliminate fat deposits that accumulate in the body
– Reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL)
– Prevent formation of blood clots
– Lower blood pressure
– Improves circulation
– Prevents formation of tumours
– Cleanses the cells in the body
– Serve as powerful anti-bacterials
– Help flush out toxins
– Soothe the digestive system
This lemon and garlic mixture also help with diseases such as arthritis, gastritis, cerebral thrombosis, ischemia, obesity, pulmonary disease, hearing problems, anemia, atherosclerosis, vision problems, hemorrhoids, headaches, rheumatism, headaches and sinusitis.
Make sure the ingredients for this recipe are organic! They will be more potent and work at a faster rate. Drink around 1-2 cups of this recipe every day, or until conditions improve. Remember that a healthy diet is also crucial to help cleanse the arteries and in lowering cholesterol. In fact, eating plant-based is the new “heart attack proof diet” and can even reverse heart disease!
Lemon Garlic Tonic Recipe
– 4 lemons
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 3 litres of water
– optional: 1 tbsp. honey
1. Peel garlic and split cloves in half. Wash the lemons and cut into small pieces without peeling.
2. Bring 3 litres of water to a boil, and let cool down until warm.
3. Use three 1-litre mason jars, and divide water between the jars. Then equally divide the garlic and lemon amongst the mason jars. Add a little bit of honey to each jar if you please.
4. Seal and store in the fridge for 2 days.
5. When ready to consume, strain the contents of the container and consume over the course of a week. Store in the fridge.